We have new students starting throughout the year due to our flexible approach and offering of short term interventions for schools.
We will endeavour to offer a place to all prospective students and if we are able to the admissions process works as follows:
- Referral Form Completed and sent to The Fermain Academy
- Meeting at students home with parents/carers to go through and sign Home School Agreement
- Transport arranged through main/commissioning school
- Induction day – 2 hours for initial meeting of staff and students and assessment baselining
- Start day – Normally the day after induction